(Redirected from Getting Started)
- Install Plex Media Server on your Mac, PC or Linux machine.
- Go to my.plexapp.com and setup your free account
- Pick one of the many Plex Players available to use.
- With your Plex Media Server running, your Plex Player should auto detect your server when on your local network. Refer to the troubleshooting steps for your Plex Player if you have problem with auto detection.
- Enter your myPlex username and password in the Preferences for the Media Server and the settings for your Plex Player to be able to access your server remotely and access your shared sections and queued video.