| This article or section is incomplete and may require expansion and/or cleanup.
Please improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page.
- Hide Thumbs in List View (All): Removes thumbnails from list views and utilizes the full width of the screen to present the list. Having this setting enabled, over rides similar settings for the video, movie and TV sections.
- Hide Plot in Video OSD: During normal operation, when a video is paused the plot is displayed below the progress bar on the On-Screen Display. Some users prefer to turn this off as to not reveal any plot details during viewing.
- Hide Photo Description in Slideshow
- Set Path to Lyrics Script: Points Mediastream to a lyrics script python script downloaded to a user's system
This section allows the user to decide which items appear on the navigation menu on the home screen.
- Show Videos
- Show Movies
- Show TV Shows
- Show Music
- Show Pictures
- Show Applications
- Show DVD
- Show Weather
- Show Help
- Show Favorites
- Show App Store
- Show Quit
This section allows you to choose an individual photo or a folder of photos to cycle through for individual sections on the home screen.
- Set Videos Background Image
- Set Videos Background Folder
- Set Movies Background Image
- Set Movies Background Folder
- Set TV Shows Background Image
- Set TV Shows Background Folder
- Set Music Background Image
- Set Music Background Folder
- Set Pictures Background Image
- Set Pictures Background Folder
- Set Applications Background Image
- Set Applications Background Folder
- Set DVD Background Image
- Set DVD Background Folder
- Set Weather Background Image
- Set Weather Background Folder
- Set Preferences Background Image
- Set Preferences Background Folder
- Set Quit Background Image
- Set Quit Background Folder